Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Narayanpur...

I was counting down my last days at Pune...because I had resigned my lucrative job of software engineer...and headed towards my personal goal of doing something of my own...

I don't remember the exact date...it must be a weekend...we had planned a trip to Lonawla and Khandala...don't bother about the heading of this post...we had just planned about Lonawla-Khandala...my We includes...Myself...Hrishikesh...Sagar and Abhishek...I don't remember the reason behind Santosh's absence...

As per our preplanned modus-operandi...Hrishi gave us wake up call early morning at 5...but he also informed us about heavy raining at his place...Hrishi used reside at his maternal uncle's house at ...our plan was totally in mess...

After all those were my last days at Pune...finally we decided to visit Narayanpur post lunch...we Four left around 3 on 2 bikes...

Narayanpur is 45 kms from Pune, off Pune-Satara road...we took newly built 4-lane Super highway...we had digicam with us so kept capturing roadside lush green nature.....


Its me clad in raincoat...you can see lush green hillocks and tunnail gate at tha back...

We reached Narayanpur...here Venkateshwara Hatcheries (VH Group) has built a beautiful replica of Tirupati Balaji Temple...We took Darshana of Lord Venkateshwara Balaji...and enjoyed Prashad of mouth watering pure ghee Laddus...


Laughter is the Best Medicine!!!

You must be wondering what we guys are doing? Actually...there was a group of 30-35 middle aged people...they gathered to have a snap...photographer seemed to be very jolly...he held camera with one hand...raised his other hand in air...and said...Hasaa (Laugh)...once he said Hasa...the whole group did HaHaHa...basically we were mimicking them...not to make fun out of them...but to treasure it as a sweet memory....

Some of the snaps that we had taken on our return journey....


Enjoying the water flow across the farm...


Thodi masti...Thodi shararat...

Again it started raining heavily...we had to reach Pune before Sunset...we kept driving through rain.........

No comments: