Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vow! Award!

I was staring at my computer screen...my fingures running smoothly on my
keyboard...I was working on an emergency CQ...CQ means ClearQuest...it was
a third party system used by 3M (our project client) employees to log bugs...
we used to call these bugs as CQs...

Jabse CQ Team me aaye the...CQs hi humari zindagi the...uthate...baithte...sote
...jaagte CQ hi dimag me rahte...kabhi kabhi to mujhe sapne me bhi CQs ke numbers
hi dikhai dete the...Sach me...

I was busy in my work...and Ami patted gently on my sholder, saying...Amol...hum log ko
award mil raha hai...?

What...? I thought Ami ka kuch item hai...or its her sarcastic way of coneying
any brickbat...

I was not at all ready to believe this...but that was true...Vaibhav had
told her regarding this...and Vaibhav got this news from Shraddha (our PL)...Vaibhav ne mujhe bataya ke abhi hume award mila nahi hai...we just have been nominated for that...

Finally...the mail popped...Manlog Award Distribution Function...on 12th July...venue ICC's Sumant Moolgawkar Auditorium...

The Golden Day arrived...we reached the venue...auditorium was half occupied...we took seats...people were coming...after sometime chief guest came...Vice President of ManLog was the guest of honour...

The ceremony started...VP delivered a presentation showing progress and future plans of ManLog vertical...after the presentation...it was a time for award distribution...

For each award...there were several nominations...We had been nominated for Warriors of Time Award...speaker announced the nominations...after that...

And the Winner is...3M PeopleSoft Team...May I request Vaibhav Belgamwar, Ami Patel, Amol Agrawal and Neha Sultan to come on stage and collect the award....



Yo!!!! Our hard work, devotion and sincere efforts brought the award to us...humari mehnat rang layi...our joy knew no bounds...pura ke pura auditorium taaliyon se gunj raha tha....

Have a look at the Golden Certificate...



Kuch aur award diye gaye...Vote of Thanks hua...ceremony ke khatm hote hi...hum phir se pahuche apne apne desk...jaha par ek aur CQ humara intezaar kar raha tha......

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Kya baat hai..!!Congrats..!!