Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Saral Mobile Sandesh

Well...here are some LONG SMSs......those I couldn't delete from my Cell's Archive Folder...

Sentimental

Mai lafzon me kuch bhi IZHAAR nahi karta...
Iska matlab ye nahi ki mai uss se PYAAR nahi karta...

Chahta hoon mai usse aaj bhi...
Par uski soch mein apna waqt barbaad nahi karta...

Tamasha na ban jaye ye MOHABBAT meri...
Isliye apne dard ko dikhaya nahi karta...

Jo kuch mila hai usi mein KHUSH hoon mai...
Uske liye KHUDA se taqrar nahi karta...

Par kuch to baat hai uski fitrat mein zalim...
Warna Usse chahne DIL baar-baar nahi karta...


Perfect LOVE


Perfect LOVE is not RECEIVING...
It is GIVING and FORGIVING...

Perfect LOVE is not RED ROSEs on Valentine's DAY...
It is rest of the 364 days of knowing 'U' LOVE someone...

Perfect LOVE is not phone calls and stolen KISSES...
It is the silent smiles in memory of your SWEET HEART...


Dard

Shararat na hoti...Shikayat na hoti...
Nayano me kisi ke najakat na hoti...

Na hoti bekrari...na hote hum tanha...
Jo jahan me kambakht ye MOHABBAT na hoti...

Na hote ye sapne...ye Khwabon ki duniya...
Kisi ko chahat ki tamanna na hoti...

Na julfon ki chhaya...na phulon ki khushboo...
Yaadon me unki ye raatein na katati...

Jo na hoti ye Mohabbat ye aansoo na hote...
DIL bhi na khota...aaj tanha na rota...

Majnu se apni ye halat na hoti...
Jo jahan me kambakht ye MOHABBAT na hoti...


Learning LESSONS

Five lessons to be learned from a HUMBLE PENCIL...
1. Everything you do, will always leave a MARK!!!
2. You can always correct the mistakes that you MAKE!!!
3. What is important is, What is inside you and not what is outside YOU!!!
4. In LiFE, you will undergo painful sharpenings which will make you
better in what you DO!!!
5. Lastly, to be the BEST you can be, you must allow yourself to be
guided by the hand that holds YOU!!!


Romance

Share a thought of LOVE with me...Dream a life of TOGETHER with me...Keep the TWINKLE in your eyes that made me mad...Keep away those TEARS that made me sad...Be my partner at the shores of Loneliness...Hold my hand during the journey of LiFE...With your hands together every sorrow we will survive...Hurt me, Tease me, make me cry...But in the end give me a shoulder on which i can rely...As a Friend let me SURVIVE!!!


Dreams

The permanent temptation of LiFE is to confuse dreams with REALITY...The permanent defeat of LiFE is to surrender dreams to REALITY!!!


Success

The road to success is not straight...There is a curve called Failure...A loop called Confusion...Speed bumps called Bad Friends...Red lights called Enemies...Caution lights called Family...You will have flats called Jobs...But, if you have a spare wheel called Determination...An engine called Perseverance...Insurance called Faith...A driver called GOD...you will make it to a place called SUCCESS!!!

Some cool links for Hindi SMS and Shayaris...
ONE
TWO

1 comment:

amolG said...

Anirudha said...

gud ones dude!!